Our main function is as a guest house and we ask that all enquiries about availability and rates be sent via email. Our accommodation rates start from R240 per person, per night and we are completely self-catering. Bedding and towels are provided.
Timour Hall Villa provides a unique environment for conferences and functions. Please note
- We are licensed to sell liquor and no other liquor may be brought onto the premises for sale or consumption
- The Villa building is out of bounds and is reserved for the use of paying guests in residence only
- Parking on the tarred area surrounding the villa is reserved for the exclusive use of guests in residence and management.
The Villa is over 220 years old and is a Grade Two listed Provincial Heritage Site. We are also prohibited in terms of our lease from doing or allowing anything to be done that MAY be a nuisance or inconvenience to our neighbours. In view of this the following is NOT ALLOWED:
- Music, open-air bands or public address systems
- Open flames
- Decorating of any nature that involves drilling, nailing, tying on or gluing to the structure or any of the fittings of the Villa
- Anything else that, in the opinion of the management, could be deemed unacceptable
- No furniture may be removed from the conference room or function hall
- Additional items of furniture may only be introduced after negotiation with the manager
- Clients will be held responsible for leaving all areas clean, tidy and in the condition that they find it. Damages must be reported to management and made good.
- We do not allow children under 18 years of age without prior arrangement with the management.
- Gardens, the river and wildlife on the property are off limits and must NOT be interfered with. Parties failing to comply will be requested to leave the property
- The cut-off time for activities is 22:00 (10 pm)
- We do not take bookings for Sundays or public holidays
Please contact us via email or our contact form in order to enquire about availability and ask for a booking form.
ALL reservations for accomodation, conferences and functions are handled via email only.